Monday, March 4, 2013

Make Over.

As you can see, my blog is getting a face lift.  Originally, I first thought about starting a blog right after Kyle and I got married and I set everything up.  Blog title, background, colors, all of it, the only thing that was originally different was the tagline.

So I sat down to right my first blog post and realized that I had nothing of substance to say that wasn't already covered in other blogs so I took down the post and forgot about it.  A year later, I now have something to write about and the blog to do it in.  However,  after talking to my girlfriend and blogspiration, Megan, I decided I needed to make some changes in my blogosphere, which has in turn got me pretty excited about making said changes.  I also have something big in the works that I will make another post about later when everything is complete.

So now I have a new look and a new name. Bare with me for now though, because I am not 100% satisfied with my new look, things will probably keep changing :)

1 comment:

  1. I love it :) I think it looks beautiful and is completely you!

    ReplyDelete