Monday, April 1, 2013

Holy March

March was insanity over here. I am not entirely sure why, but man am I glad to see March go.

In the ohhhhh, three weeks since I have blogged (has it really been THREE WEEKS) we've had visits from old friends and family and Ei met his future wife, because yes, I do have an arranged marriage for my son ;).  We have battled allergies and colds. We transitioned little man out of our bedroom and into his crib (tear). I got my crafty on and made curtains for my son's room (future post to come). And finally we planted our summer garden (another future post to come)! It doesn't sounds like a lot, but I feel likes have been running around like a chicken with my head cut off.

So bring it on April. We are ready for you ( though admittedly, April is already proving to be insanity as well....le sighhhh). I have a lot in the works this month. STAY TUNED!


Meeting Miss Maggie


Holding hands ;)




First beach trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment